Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Groceries Lists

Gosh!!..i like shopping but not this one…kehkehkeh…

Normally I shop and Mr.HB pay..so that’s why i never bother about the prices. I just grab the things that we needed…and Mr.HB is the one will be sweating like hell calculating the amount of item that keep going into the trolley…and at that time i hate to do the lists..bcoz it spoiled my shopping mood actually..hehehe..

Previously I only shop when it’s needed. So end up i keep going to the mall and bought unnecessary things. It’s not economic at all…now I know where my money gone..hihihi

But yesterday I decided to do household shopping for entire month…
My banker Mr.HB transferred some money for me to spend for the groceries..he cannot walk maa...i've to do by myself...but still his money going together with me...that's the most important thing..hehehe

So I managed to follow my lists..chaiyok for me..hehehehe…It took me 15 minutes just to decide which baby shampoo that save my cost. I compared the price and the quantity. I did some calculation in my mind. I’m confused either to buy head-to-toe foam or separate shampoo and shower foam…. peerrghh it was so hard…end up I took head-to-toe foam even it’s more costly but I think cheaper than if I took separate bottles…

The funny thing was, when I reached home I wrongly took the shower foam only..Damn!! After all the hassles….how could I’ve done that stupid mistake..huhuhu..i think maybe I used my mind too much kot…then the rest of the lists I did the same thing ..That’s why it took me hours to finish it..i hate that...huhuhu

I think bcz of the limited budget that’s why I tried so hard not to shop over the limit or else I’ve to top-up my own money then claim back..but I hate to claim back actually..i want to show to Mr.HB (especially) that I can manage the money he gave it to me..so next time he will give more..kahkahkah..

So moral of the story :- Your money is my money but my money is mine…hehehehe

6 comments:

ANAKIRANA said...

amik head to toe pureen ..yogurt buah2..sedaaaapppp

rm12.90 normal price..
kalo sale kat gurading rm9.80
kalo kat jusco rm10.90

dekja78 said...

mmg dh plan nk amik tu lah ana... rm13++ kat giant..mahai tu..lps punye lama dok berkira..sekali sampai umah tgk amik pureen shower foam aje..cisss...punye penat tu buat analysis..sekali hampeh...rase nye otak pikir lain, mate tgk kat lain and tgn amik lain...

shahi said...

tu lah perempuan.... bridge banyak sangat.... naik confuse nak guna yang mana... hehehe.... Shahi pun nie kena belajar budget... heheheh..

dekja78 said...

budget shahi...jgn tk budget...skang pikir invesment mcm kwn kita kat atas tu...hehehehe

contactlens said...

byk gak nk kena pikir & belajar ni...psl budget,reno,investment...slow2 la...

contactlens said...

s'thing "not right" with moral of d story tu....i think..