Friday, August 14, 2009

Update on Hand sanitizer

My rutin on friday afternoon is no shopping mall at all but straigh to home..uhuk..uhuk..
Along the way Giant Kinrara, IOI and giant Puchong waving sepoi2 bahasa towards me..uhuk..uhuk..lagi..

sorry to all of them...i'll will not save my money there anymore...ahaks..ahaks..

I've to take care my children + anak buah + nenek + asben at home..my mom send cucu sorang lagi to school..


Update about my son..when i asked him whether he used the sanitizer or not..he said " Malu lah ibu.."..uhuk..uhuk..kurang kah "macho" mu itu...

I think maybe look too girlish right?...only girl or women will bring that..cz from the comment below..mostly girl/women put in the handbag...

Note: Haiyaaa..my bos already asked about the job...kacau daun lah...

1 comment:

contactlens said...

sonyap jer..bz ker??cmne keje dh siap ker??